New Balance Women’s 1260 Running Shoes stabilize and cushion your stride for enhanced comfort in every step
This high-mileage running shoe is designed to give you moderate stability with exceptional cushioning. Stability Web® delivers lightweight support at the midfoot, while Stabilicore® technology adds medial support for a smoother stride. Shock-absorbing N-ergy® in the heel and Abzorb® FL midsole provides lightweight shock absorption to cushion the impact of each step. Stabilicore helps prevent overpronation. The synthetic leather and mesh upper, lined with mesh, feels soft and smooth on your foot. Removable insole. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s 1260 Running Shoes:
- Stabilicore medial support system encourages a smooth transition from heel to toe-off.
- Abzorb FL provides lightweight shock absorption.
- N-ergy in the heel provides advanced shock absorption and cushioning.
- Stability Web supports the midfoot without weighing you down.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s 1260 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic leather / mesh upper, mesh upper lining, polyurethane sockliner, Ortholite® insole, Abzorb FL midsole, Stability Web shank, blown rubber and Ndurance rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
- Made in USA.