Correct your stride with the right support in New Balance Women’s 1123 Running Shoes
Maximum motion control and stability… in 5 widths!
An excellent choice for overpronators (foot rolls inward) or those with a low arch, this shoe features the stabilizing Rollbar® GR, a TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) posting system (medial and lateral) that minimizes rearfoot movement for extra motion control. But that’s not all! An Abzorb® FL foam midsole provides cushiony comfort, and Abzorb® SBS cushioning (located in the heel and forefoot) creates optimal shock absorption.
Click here to view outsole and the Rollbar GR that mininmizes pronation and supination.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s 1123 Running Shoes:
- Rollbar GR (TPU posting) provides medial and lateral support, minimzing rearfoot movement to control pronation and supination.
- Abzorb FL foam midsole, an amazing blend of isoprene rubber, provides comfort, performance and the ultimate ride.
- Abzorb SBS absorbs shock, reducing impact on your heel and forefoot.
- NDurance® rubber compound crash pad maximizes durability in high-wear areas.
- Non-marking blown rubber outsole offers flexibility in the forefoot.
- Removable, multi-density foam insole with perforation cushions from heel to toe and keeps you comfortably cool.
- NLOCK® integrated lacing and webbing system provides an optimal fit, support and security.
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper provides breathability and molds to your foot for added support.
- Lightning Dry® fabric lining manages moisture for a dry and comfortable foot environment.
- 360 reflectivity enhances safety during low-light hours.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s 1123 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic leather and suede / mesh upper, non-woven polyester upper lining and sockliner, foam insole, Abzorb FL and Abzorb SBS (foam / rubber blend) midsole, non-marking blown rubber (forefoot) and Ndurance crash pad (heel) outsole.
- Care: Wipe with a damp cloth. Air dry.