New Balance Women’s 1080v2 Running Shoes is packed with cushioning in a lightweight design
Experience a more comfortable, more natural run or walk in this running shoe. The ACTEVA™ Lite midsole adds superior cushioning with a lightweight feel, while N2 Cushioning absorbs shock. The low profile design positions the heel closer to the ground than most running shoes, promoting a more natural stride. Breathable synthetic / air mesh upper. Recommended for normal arches. Diabetic- and Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s 1080v2 Running Shoes:
- T-Beam, a lightweight, flexible thermoplastic polyurethane shank, delivers stability and arch support with a unique center beam design.
- Durable N2 cushioning technology disperses impact while allowing the foot to be lower to the ground in a more natural position.
- ACTEVA Lite offers superior cushioning and shock absorption yet is lighter than standard midsole foam.
- Natural PL-1 last (shape) lowers the profile of the shoe, getting the heel closer to the ground for a more natural stride.
- Abzorb® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s 1080v2 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / air mesh upper, Acteva Lite sockliner, Ortholite insole, Acteva Lite / Abzorb midsole, T-Beam shank, blown rubber / NDurance rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
- Made in USA.