New Balance Women’s 1012 NBx Running Shoes help control your stride for a smoother, more comfortable run
Get a combination of maximum stability and ultimate cushioning in this motion control running shoe. Rollbar® technology works with shock-absorbing N-ergy® in the heel to give you a smooth ride while controlling severe overpronation (foot rolling inward).
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s 1012 NBx Running Shoes:
- Medial Extended Web® delivers midfoot support, increased stability and mild pronation control.
- Ndurance® rubber outsole offers maximum durability.
- Stabilicore® medial support system encourages a smooth transition from heel to toe-off.
- Acteva® midsole cushions, resists compression and is 12% lighter than standard foam.
- Moisture-managing Lightning Dry® lining helps keep feet dry and comfortable all day.
- Lockdown Liner™ integrated into the lacing provides a custom fit.
- N-ergy in the heel cushions and offers advanced shock absorption.
- 360-degree reflectivity increases visibility for safety during lowlight hours.
- Ortholite® insole delivers long-lasting comfort, breathability and antimicrobial properties to fight odor.
- Lightweight, cushiony blown rubber forefoot in the outsole flexes with your foot.
- Full-length Abzorb® Stroebel board maximizes shock absorption for added comfort.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s 1012 NBx Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic leather / mesh upper, mesh upper lining, brushed polyester sockliner, Ortholite polyurethane insole, Acteva foam (EVA) midsole, thermoplastic polyurethane shank, Ndurance rubber (heel) and blown rubber (forefoot) outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.