Work out indoors or outdoors with lightweight support and cushioning in New Balance Women’s 1010 Training Shoes
This comfortable trainer is packed with features for the ultimate in comfort. Nlock®, an integrated lacing and webbing system offers an optimal fit, support and security, while the structured lightweight Extended Web gives you midfoot and medial rearfoot support. Abzorb® DTS, a dynamic transition system, cushions your steps and encourages a smooth transition on heel strike.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s 1010 Training Shoes:
- External heel counter stabilizes the heel and controls movement for a smooth transition.
- Extended Web, a structed lightweight arch support, extends into the medial heel and provides midfoot stability and medial rearfoot support.
- NLOCK® integrated lacing and webbing system provides fit and support.
- Abzorb DTS Dynamic Transition System offers optimal cushioning on heel strike.
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper provides breathability and molds to your foot for added support.
- NDurance® rubber compound crash pad in the outsole maximizes durability in high-wear areas.
- Lightning Dry® fabric lining manages moisture for a dry and comfortable foot environment.
- Recommended for normal arches.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s 1010 Training Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic leather / mesh upper, Lightning Dry upper lining, foam insole, molded EVA (Abzorb SBS forefoot and Abzorb DTS) midsole, Stability Web® shank, Ndurance rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean with a damp cloth. Air dry.