New Balance Ultra Arch Men’s / Women’s Full Length Insoles — serious cushioning and support for high-arch feet
The Ultra Arch insole is constructed with flexible arches (high and medium) in mind. Separate heel and forefoot cushioning gives you the extra shock absorption you need, while the contoured shape of the metatarsal pad helps redistribute weight and pressure, relieving pain.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Ultra Arch Men’s / Women’s Full Length Insoles:
- Three part support system features an extra deep heel cup, external arch support and metatarsal arch rise that work together to support and stabilize the foot.
- Contoured metatarsal arch rise is designed to redistribute weight and pressure to help relieve plantar fasciitis, Morton’s neuroma and metatarsalgia.
- Orange Abzorb® cushioning layer, with Poron® urethane technology, provides cushioning in the heel and forefoot, and won’t harden or break down like other foams.
- Anti-blister top cover helps maintain a cool, dry foot environment and helps prevent blisters by keeping your foot from sliding across the surface of the insole.
- Micro-Zap® antimicrobial treatment incorporated into the top cover kills odor-causing bacteria.
- Designed to fit in most shoes.
Other Important Information About New Balance Ultra Arch Men’s / Women’s Full Length Insoles:
- Material Content: polyester, Micro-Zap antimicrobial and anti-blister top cover, polyurethane cushion layer, Poron urethane heel and forefoot cushioning, polyurethane insole bed, glass composite heel cradle.