New Balance Pressure Relief Men’s / Women’s Full Length Insoles redistribute pressure and reduce friction to keep your feet blister-free!
The Pressure Relief insole is designed with a top layer of Plastazote® foam that gently adjusts to the shape of your foot by using your own body heat! This helps reduce friction inside your shoes to prevent blisters, while redistributing pressure across the surface of the foot.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Pressure Relief Men's / Women's Full Length Insoles with Metatarsal Pad:
- Plastazote® top layer uses your body heat to mold to the sole of your foot.
- Contoured metatarsal arch rise is designed to redistribute weight and pressure to help relieve plantar fasciitis, Morton’s neuroma and metatarsalgia.
- Orange Abzorb® cushioning layer, with Poron® urethane technology, provides cushioning in the heel and forefoot, and won’t harden or break down like other foams.
- Extra deep heel cup helps cushion the foot naturally with the cushioning tissue in your heel.
- Airflow channels molded into the arch help move warm air out and draw cool air into footwear.
- Designed to fit in most shoes.
Other Important Information About New Balance Pressure Relief Men's / Women's Full Length Insoles with Metatarsal Pad:
- Material Content: Plastazote top layer, polyurethane insole bed, Poron urethane heel and forefoot cushioning.