Move more confidently with sure-footed traction and lightweight comfort in New Balance Men’s MX797 Cross Training Shoes
This versatile cross trainer is light on your feet without sacrificing traction and durability. The rubber outsole is made with QUIX® technology on the inside of the forefoot, keeping contact with the ground for sure-footed grip as you move from side to side. The REVlite® midsole helps keep the shoe ultra-light while providing cushioned comfort. Plus, the synthetic / mesh upper enhances the lightweight feel. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Men’s MX797 Cross Training Shoes:
- REVlite, a lightweight foam compound in the midsole, provides the same cushioning and durability of foams that are 30% heavier.
- PL-1 last (shape) provides a comfortable, foot-hugging fit.
- QUIX technology on the inside forefoot provides traction and a sure-footed base for side-to-side movements.
- Ndurance® rubber is used in high-wear areas of the outsole to help maximize durability.
Other Important Information About New Balance Men’s MX797 Cross Training Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / mesh upper, fabric upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole, REVlite foam midsole, QUIX / Ndurance rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.