Feel great on your feet with lightweight comfort in New Balance Men’s MX709 Cross Training Shoes
Get the versatility, durability and premium comfort features you’re looking for in a cross trainer with this sleek, sporty style. An external heel counter and Extended Stability Web® work together to provide lightweight stability and support, while the Acteva® Ultra Lite midsole with shock-absorbing N-ergy® cushions each step you take. The leather upper laces up to fit and feels comfortable on your foot, thanks to the seamless Phantom Liner. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Men’s MX709 Cross Training Shoes:
- Breathable mesh tongue and perforations in the leather upper allow air to flow through the shoe to help keep feet cool.
- Rubber outsole wraps up to the toe for protection and durability.
- Seamless Phantom Liner helps reduces the weight of the shoe while enhancing the fit.
- Acteva Ultra Lite, a foam that is up to 32% lighter than standard midsole foam, providing ultra-lightweight cushioning.
- N-ergy technology, a resilient engineered elastomer in the midsole, delivers shock absorption and responsive cushioning.
- Ndurance® rubber outsole helps maximize durability.
- Abzorb® foam in the midfoot cushions your steps.
- Extended Stability Web is designed for midfoot support, increased stability and mild pronation control.
Other Important Information About New Balance Men’s MX709 Cross Training Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, Phantom Liner upper lining, fabric sockliner, EVA insole, Acteva Ultra Lite EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.