New Balance Men’s MX623 Occupational Athletic Shoes deliver all-around comfort with the stability you need
Versatile enough for long days at work or working out at the gym, this training shoe is designed for enhanced stability. An internal shank is embedded inside the cushiony IMEVA midsole, offering serious arch support. A5500 approved for those with diabetes.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Men’s MX623 Occupational Athletic Shoes:
- Leather upper is naturally breathable, comfortable and durable.
- IMEVA (injected, molded EVA foam) midsole offers firm, yet flexible cushioning.
- Seamless Phantom Liner feels light on your feet and enhances the comfortable fit.
- Internal shank embedded in the midsole supports the arch for a smoother gait.
- Rubber outsole won’t mark floors and helps keep you steady on wet or dry surfaces.
- Abzorb® cushioning provides exceptional shock absorption in the heel and forefoot.
Other Important Information About New Balance Men’s MX623 Occupational Athletic Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, mesh upper lining, polyester / mesh sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.