New Balance Men’s MO989 Lace-Up Shoes help keep your feet dry when it’s wet outside with waterproof GORE-TEX
Head outdoors with comfort and waterproof protection in this multi-sport lace-up shoe. The rugged suede and mesh upper features breathable GORE-TEX® lining to keep moisture out of the shoe and away from your feet. Lugged tread on the Ndurance® rubber outsole grips the ground, providing sure-footed traction for a confident stride. The removable ABZORB® insole and IMEVA midsole work together to cushion your steps. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Men’s MO989 Lace-Up Shoes:
- GORE-TEX lining offers waterproof protection and durability.
- Ndurance rubber outsole helps maximize durability.
- Lugged tread outsole design increases traction to help keep you confident on your feet.
- IMEVA (injection-molded EVA foam) midsole provides firm yet flexible cushioning.
- Removable ABZORB insole adds extra cushioning and shock absorption.
Other Important Information About New Balance Men’s MO989 Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: suede / mesh upper, GORE-TEX / nylon upper lining and sockliner, EVA / ABZORB insole, injection molded EVA midsole, Ndurance rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.