If you need superior stability and cushioning, look no further than New Balance Men’s MC1005 Tennis Shoes
A high-impact sport like tennis demands a shoe with superior comfort and stability. That’s what you get in this tennis shoe, a favorite among pros. The ACTEVA™ Lite midsole is made with N-ergy® technology for serious shock absorption. The S-Curve™ stability system wraps the outsole from the inside of the heel to the outside of the forefoot, providing stability and support where you need it most. Synthetic / mesh upper. Recommended for normal arches. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Men’s MC1005 Tennis Shoes:
- S-Curve stability system is designed to provide optimal lateral (outside) forefoot, midfoot and medial (inside) heel support.
- N-ergy, a resilient engineered elastomer in the midsole, provides advanced cushioning and shock absorption.
- ACTEVA Lite offers superior cushioning and shock absorption yet is lighter than standard midsole foam.
- NDurance® rubber adds maximum durability in high-wear areas of the outsole.
Other Important Information About New Balance Men’s MC1005 Tennis Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / mesh upper, fabric upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole, Acteva Ultra Lite midsole, thermoplastic polyurethane shank, NDurance rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
About New Balance:
New Balance strives to help people meet their fitness goals, whether it’s living a more healthy and active lifestyle or walking or running a first 5K. New Balance footwear blends function and fashion, offering performance technology with sporty style.