Walk outdoors, rain or shine, in cushioned comfort and stability with waterproof New Balance Men’s 967 Trail Walking Shoes
This trail walking shoe is built with a compression-molded C-Cap® EVA midsole with Abzorb® cushioning for shock absorption from heel to toe. Stability Web® technology delivers superior support in the midfoot, while reducing the overall weight of the shoe for less foot fatigue. The 100% waterproof nubuck and leather upper, with a seam sealed liner, keeps your foot dry, even when it’s wet outside. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Men’s 967 Trail Walking Shoes:
- Durable, slip-resistant solid rubber outsole provides sure footing on many types of terrain.
- C-Cap midsole, made of compression-molded EVA, combines superior cushioning and flexibility.
- Stability Web offers arch support that is both rigid and lightweight, while preventing midfoot flex.
- Removable Abzorb insole absorbs shock, reducing impact on your foot.
- 100% waterproof nubuck and leather upper treated with seam sealed lining keeps the foot dry.
Other Important Information About New Balance Men’s 967 Trail Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: waterproof leather / nubuck upper, Abzorb insole, C-Cap midsole, Stability Web shank, solid rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.