New Balance Men’s 940v2 Running Shoes lighten up your stride without sacrificing stability
Get the support and stability you need in this running shoe that won’t weigh you down. The lightweight, flexible T-beam shank supports the arch and stabilizes the foot to help reduce pronation (foot rolling inward). The Stabilicore® support system adds extra stability and promotes a smoother stride, while low-profile N2 cushioning technology softens your steps. Topped with a synthetic / mesh upper. Recommended for flat arch foot types. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Men’s 940v2 Running Shoes:
- N2 technology provides long-lasting cushioning in a low-profile design, helping to keep the foot closer to the ground.
- T-beam, a lightweight, flexible shank, is engineered to deliver optimum stability and arch support.
- Stabilicore medial support system promotes a smooth transition from heel strike to toe-off.
Other Important Information About New Balance Men’s 940v2 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / mesh upper, synthetic upper lining, mesh sockliner, foam insole, ACTEVA® LITE (EVA) midsole, thermoplastic polyurethane shank, blown rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
- Made in USA.