Hit the trails rain or shine in waterproof New Balance Men’s 910v1 GTX Trail Shoes
This lightweight lace-up trail shoe is ready for outdoor adventures—even in wet conditions. The synthetic / mesh upper with NU Foam™ helps wick away moisture, and waterproof GORE-TEX® helps keep feet dry, too. The removable EVA insole cushions underfoot, working with lightweight REVlite® and ABZORB® foam in the midsole that provide added comfort and shock absorption. Flexible ROCK STOP® technology in the forefoot and the Toe Protect™ rubber guard protect your feet against rough terrain. and Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Men’s 910v1 GTX Trail Shoes:
- GORE-TEX lining delivers waterproof protection to help keep feet dry.
- ABZORB foam in the midsole offers cushioning and shock absorption.
- REVlite, an innovative, lightweight foam in the midsole, adds extra cushioning and durability.
- ROCK STOP and Toe Protect rubber guard help protect against impact.
- Rubber outsole with a lug tread pattern provides sure-footed traction.
Other Important Information About New Balance Men’s 910v1 GTX Trail Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / mesh / NU Foam upper, polyester upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole, REVlite / ABZORB midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.