New Balance Men’s 857 Training Shoes come packed with premium stability technology!
Help stabilize your steps with this classic cross trainer. Rollbar® technology and the TS2® support system deliver ultimate motion control to help reduce pronation (foot rolling inward) as you walk or run. Plus, the combination C-CAP® / ENCAP® midsole adds extra support, as well as cushioning to soften your steps. A 4-way stretch Comfort Zone in the leather upper easily accommodates bunions, creating a comfortable fit. Removable EVA insole. Recommended for normal arch foot types. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Men’s 857 Training Shoes:
- Rollbar, a thermoplastic polyurethane post, helps reduce rearfoot movement.
- TS2 (Transitional Support System) multi-density medial support promotes a smooth transition from heel strike to toe-off.
- N-ergy, a resilient engineered elastomer in the midsole, provides advanced cushioning and shock absorption.
- Lightweight, seamless Phantom Liner feels soft and smooth against your foot and helps prevent irritation.
- C-CAP / ENCAP midsole combines a core of soft cushioning EVA with a firmer polyurethane edge for more support and durability.
- Comfort Zone 4-way stretch panel in the leather upper conforms to your foot to accommodate bunions.
Other Important Information About New Balance Men’s 857 Training Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, Phantom Liner upper lining, EVA insole, C-CAP EVA / ENCAP polyurethane midsole, Rollbar shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.