New Balance Men’s 840 Walking Shoes — high cushioning and flex in a low-profile design
You’ll get moving comfortably with this low-profile walking shoe from New Balance. The full-length ABZORB® FL midsole maximizes cushioning and flexibility for better walking comfort. The glove-like leather upper provides a feel-good fit with adjustable lacing, while forefoot and midfoot perforations offer breathability for a cool, dry foot environment. The mesh collar and tongue enhance foot comfort. A durable rubber outsole and removable EVA insole complete the package. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Men’s 840 Walking Shoes:
- Full-length ABZORB FL midsole provide cushioning and flexibility for a more comfortable stride.
- Forefoot and midfoot perforations allow for breathability to help keep feet cool.
- Soft mesh collar and tongue feel comfortable against your foot.
Other Important Information About New Balance Men’s 840 Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, polyester upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole, ABZORB FL midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
About New Balance:
New Balance strives to help people meet their fitness goals, whether it’s living a more healthy and active lifestyle or walking or running a first 5K. New Balance footwear blends function and fashion, offering performance technology with sporty style.