New Balance Men’s 812 Tie Walking Shoes — a performance walking shoe with Rollbar for the walker who needs added stability
Walk more confidently in these walking shoes thanks to the Rollbar® technology system. This support minimizes rearfoot movement to keep feet from rolling inward for added motion control. The Walking Strike Path® in the outsole stabilizes your feet through the walking gait cycle. The removable Polisport® antimicrobial polyurethane insole keeps feet healthier and offers a flexible fit. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly. Recommended for flat to normal arches.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Men’s 812 Tie Walking Shoes:
- Polisport insole treated with Aegis promotes a healthy foot environment.
- Rollbar support system offers motion control, helping prevent overpronation (foot rolling inward too much).
- Walking Strike Path integrated into the outsole delivers full-ground contact for better stability.
- Removable insole makes the shoe orthotic-friendly.
Other Important Information About New Balance Men’s 812 Tie Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic upper, polyurethane upper lining, brushed nylon sockliner, polyurethane insole, midsole and outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
- Made in USA.
About New Balance:
New Balance strives to help people meet their fitness goals, whether it’s living a more healthy and active lifestyle or walking or running a first 5K. New Balance footwear blends function and fashion, offering performance technology with sporty style.