New Balance Men’s 806 Tennis Shoes help support and stabilize your feet on and off the tennis court
Enhance your tennis game with support and stability in this tennis shoe. Rollbar® technology and the TS2® support system deliver ultimate motion control to help reduce pronation (foot rolling inward) as you move on the court. The C-CAP® EVA midsole and removable ABZORB® insole work together to cushion your steps, while the herringbone tread pattern on the durable rubber outsole provides sure-footed traction. The leather / synthetic / mesh upper laces up for a comfortable fit. Recommended for flat arch foot types. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Men’s 806 Tennis Shoes:
- Rollbar, a thermoplastic polyurethane post, helps reduce rearfoot movement.
- TS2 (Transitional Support System) multi-density medial support promotes a smooth transition from heel strike to toe-off.
- Top-of-the-line ABZORB foam insole cushions your stride.
- Ndurance® rubber is used in high-wear areas of the outsole for extra durability.
- Lightning Dry lining wicks moisture away to help keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- Long-wear drag tip (rubber at the toe) helps protect the upper.
Other Important Information About New Balance Men’s 806 Tennis Shoes:
- Material Content: leather / synthetic / mesh upper, Lightning Dry upper lining, EPM fabric sockliner, ABZORB insole, C-CAP EVA midsole, Rollbar / Extended Stability Web shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
About New Balance:
New Balance strives to help people meet their fitness goals, whether it’s living a more healthy and active lifestyle or walking or running a first 5K. New Balance footwear blends function and fashion, offering performance technology with sporty style.