New Balance Men’s 780v2 Running Shoes — a well-cushioned ride for the neutral runner
Get the most out of your daily walk or run with this neutral running shoe. The Acteva® Lite midsole is made with N-ERGY® for shock absorption, while the removable ABZORB® insole also absorbs shock for extra cushioned comfort. STABILITY WEB® delivers firm arch support and stability with a lightweight feel. Synthetic / mesh upper. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Men’s 780v2 Running Shoes:
- N-ERGY in the midsole provides the most advanced shock absorption and cushioning from New Balance.
- Ndurance® rubber compound is used in high-wear areas of the outsole for maximum durability.
- STABILITY WEB offers optimal arch support that's both firm and lightweight, while stabilizing the foot and preventing midfoot flex.
- Top-of-the-line ABZORB insole cushions your steps and absorbs shock for the ultimate ride.
Other Important Information About New Balance Men’s 780v2 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / mesh upper, nylon upper lining and sockliner, ABZORB insole, Acteva Lite midsole, blown rubber / Ndurance rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.