New Balance Men’s 780 Trail Walker Shoes blend athletic features with rugged outdoor styling
Take to the trails in this rugged trail walker, crafted with a breathable nubuck leather and mesh upper. The Stability Web® offers optimal arch support to prevent midfoot flex, while the external heel counter centers your heel to stabilize your steps.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Men’s 780 Trail Walker Shoes:
- Stability Web provides lightweight arch support.
- External heel counter adds support and stability.
- C-Cap® compression-molded EVA midsole offers superior cushioning and flexibility.
- Non-marking rubber outsole provides durability for long-lasting, dependable traction.
- Removable Abzorb® insole is made of a top-of-the-line EVA foam for a blend of cushioning and compression.
- Rich nubuck leather / mesh upper enhances support and allows air to circulate.
Other Important Information About New Balance Men’s 780 Trail Walker Shoes:
- Material Content: nubuck leather / mesh upper, polyester upper lining, brushed polyester sockliner, Abzorb (EVA foam) insole, C-Cap (EVA) midsole, non-marking rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.