New Balance Men’s 770v3 Running Shoes deliver a balance of stability and cushioning in a lightweight package
This running shoe is engineered for the runner or walker who wants some stability without sacrificing a lightweight feel and cushioning. The ACTEVA™ LITE midsole lives up to its name, keeping the shoe light on your feet while softening your steps. The removable ABZORB® insole adds extra cushioning. A medial (inside) post helps prevent overpronation (foot rolls inward too much), working with the Stability Web® to support your stride. Synthetic / mesh upper. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Men’s 770v3 Running Shoes:
- Medial post guides the foot through the walking or running gait cycle and helps reduce mild pronation.
- Stability Web provides arch support with a lightweight feel.
- ACTEVA LITE offers cushioning that’s lighter than standard midsole foam.
- ABZORB top-of-the-line foam in the removable insole cushions your steps for the ultimate in comfort.
- Ndurance® rubber compound is used in high-wear areas of the outsole to help maximize durability.
- N-ergy® in the midsole delivers advanced shock absorption and added cushioning.
Other Important Information About New Balance Men’s 770v3 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / mesh upper, nylon / polyester upper lining, fabric sockliner, ABZORB insole, ACTEVA LITE midsole with N-ergy, Stability Web shank, blown rubber / Ndurance rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.