Take on the day in New Balance Men’s 756v2 Slip-On Shoes with all-terrain traction and cushioned comfort
You can handle walking on bumpy trails or smooth pavement in this suede and mesh slip-on. The AT Tread® outsole features a running and trail tread design for great traction on a variety of terrain. The removable polyurethane insole offers cushioning from heel to toe, along with arch support. Plus, you get added cushioning and support from the C-CAP® and ABZORB® foam midsole. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Men’s 756v2 Slip-On Shoes:
- Removable polyurethane insole offers cushioning and shock absorption.
- Full-length ABZORB and C-CAP midsole provides cushioned comfort and support.
- AT tread pattern on the outsole provides sure-footed traction on most types of terrain.
- AL-3 last (shape) offers extra depth and width in the forefoot and extra height in the instep for an improved fit.
Other Important Information About New Balance Men’s 756v2 Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: suede / mesh upper, polyester upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane insole, ABZORB / C-CAP midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.