New Balance Men’s 659v1 Walking Shoes offer all-day comfort with plenty of cushioning to soften your stride
This suede and mesh walking shoe is ready to take on everyday adventures, from the local to city sidewalks. The Stability Web® provides arch support with a lightweight feel, while the C-CAP® midsole and removable ABZORB® foam insole cushion from heel to toe… or you can replace the insole with a personal orthotic. Get a good grip on a variety of surfaces with the Ndurance® rubber outsole. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Men’s 659v1 Walking Shoes:
- Full-length C-CAP midsole provides cushioned comfort.
- Removable ABZORB foam insole offers extra cushioning and shock absorption.
- Ndurance rubber outsole helps maximize durability in high-wear areas, while helping keep you confident on your feet with great traction.
- Stability Web delivers arch support and lightweight comfort.
Other Important Information About New Balance Men’s 659v1 Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: suede / mesh upper, fabric upper lining and sockliner, ABZORB insole, C-CAP midsole, Stability Web shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.