New Balance Men’s 627 Lace-Up Steel Toe Shoes give you the protection and traction you need at work, plus all-day cushioned comfort
Get the comfort of a New Balance athletic shoe at work! This leather lace-up shoe features a slip-resistant outsole to help keep you confident on your feet, whether you’re on or off the job. A steel toe and static dissipative design offer the protection you need in workplace conditions. Injection-molded EVA and ABZORB® cushioning in the midsole soften your steps for all-day comfort, while the removable EVA insole adds an extra layer of cushioning. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Men’s 627 Lace-Up Steel Toe Shoes:
- Slip-resistant outsole provides traction for a confident stride (meets ASTM F2913-11 standards).
- Steel toe (meets ASTM 2413-11 standards) helps protect feet from falling objects.
- Static dissipative design helps dissipate static build-up safely, making this shoe ideal for those who work with electrical equipment.
- Injection-molded EVA / ABZORB midsole provides lasting cushioned comfort.
- Seamless Phantom Liner feels smooth against your foot to help prevent irritation.
Other Important Information About New Balance Men’s 627 Lace-Up Steel Toe Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, Phantom Liner upper lining, EVA insole, IMEVA / ABZORB midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.