New Balance Men’s 626 Casual Comfort Shoes — the classic trainer has evolved with slip resistance, increased flexibility and enhanced cushioning
The latest update in the New Balance 620 series, this versatile lace-up athletic shoe has added comfort technology in a classic look. You can count on the non-marking rubber outsole for slip-resistant traction, and it won’t scuff floors. You get multiple layers of cushioning from the removable foam insole and top-of-the-line ABZORB® and IMEVA in the midsole. Plus, the shoe flexes with your foot for an easier walk. Recommended for normal arch foot types. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Men’s 626 Casual Comfort Shoes:
- Top-of-the-line ABZORB foam in the midsole cushions your steps.
- Phantom Liner feels lightweight and enhances the comfortable fit.
- Non-marking rubber outsole provides the slip-resistant traction you need in wet conditions (meets Mark II ASTM 2913-11 and ASTM F1677-05 standard).
- Removable foam insole adds an extra layer of soft cushioning.
Other Important Information About New Balance Men’s 626 Casual Comfort Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, Phantom Liner upper lining, fabric sockliner, foam insole, ABZORB / IMEVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.