From running on the road to hiking the trails, you’ll appreciate the lightweight feel of New Balance Men’s 610v3 Lace-Up Trail Shoes
This lace-up trail shoe comes packed with comfort, yet it won’t weigh you down! That’s because the flexible, cushioned midsole is made with ACTEVA® LITE, which is lighter than standard midsole foam. The rubber outsole with AT Tread™ is durable enough to take you from the roads to the trails with sure-footed traction. The breathable synthetic / mesh upper laces up for a customized fit. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Men’s 610v3 Lace-Up Trail Shoes:
- ACTEVA LITE® is lighter than standard midsole foam, providing cushioning and flexibility without weighing you down.
- AT Tread™ rubber outsole delivers sure-footed traction on a variety of terrain.
- Synthetic / mesh upper offers breathability to help keep feet dry.
- Removable EVA insole can be replaced with your own orthotic.
Other Important Information About New Balance Men’s 610v3 Lace-Up Trail Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / mesh upper, nylon / polyester upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole, ACTEVA LITE midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
About New Balance:
New Balance strives to help people meet their fitness goals, whether it’s living a more healthy and active lifestyle or walking or running a first 5K. New Balance footwear blends function and fashion, offering performance technology with sporty style.