Walk the world in comfort with superior cushioning in New Balance Men’s 577 Tie Walking Shoes
New Balance understands that even a classic-looking shoe should be loaded with superior comfort technologies. The lightweight polyurethane midsole offers optimal cushioning that helps eliminate stress and redistributes pressure evenly. The removable Abzorb® insole cushions and absorbs foot shock. The rubber outsole provides superior traction and a Walking Strike Path®, which stabilizes feet through the walking gait cycle.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Men’s 577 Tie Walking Shoes:
- Lightweight polyurethane midsole provides added cushioning, eliminating stress and pressure on your foot.
- Rubber outsole with Walking Strike Path offers stability and shock absorption.
- Deep, roomy toe box gives your toes extra wiggle room.
- Deep heel cup cradles your foot.
- Perforated leather upper is durable and breathable and molds to your foot.
- Abzorb, a top-of-the-line foam material exclusive to New Balance, provides cushioning and shock absorption.
- Reflective detailing enhances visibility for walking safety
- Brushed nylon upper lining and sockliner feel soft and offer breathability.
Other Important Information About New Balance Men’s 577 Tie Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, brushed nylon upper lining and sockliner, Abzorb foam insole, polyurethane midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth.