New Balance Men’s 512 Occupational Athletic Shoes help keep feet steady and comfortable throughout the day
This sporty lace-up gives you the look of an athletic shoe with the traction you need to stay steady on your feet. The rubber outsole is designed with a reinforced border, providing excellent slip resistance, while a premium Abzorb® foam insole cushions your steps, making this shoe a great choice for long days at work. Plus, Walking Strike Path® technology adds stability and helps promote a smooth, comfortable stride. Removable insole. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Men’s 512 Occupational Athletic Shoes:
- Rubber outsole provides oil- and slip-resistant traction for steady steps.
- Full-length Abzorb foam insole maximizes shock absorption and comfort.
- Walking Strike Path technology stabilizes and guides the foot through the walking gait cycle.
- Durable, injection-molded EVA midsole softens impact on your feet.
Other Important Information About New Balance Men’s 512 Occupational Athletic Shoes:
- Material Content: leather / synthetic upper, polyester upper lining, brushed polyester sockliner, Abzorb insole, injection-molded EVA midsole, thermoplastic polyurethane shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.