Protect your feet from the elements in waterproof New Balance Men’s 1569 Country Walking Shoes
Get the comfort of a walking shoe in a rugged, durable style that’s built for the outdoors. A leather upper with waterproof GORE-TEX® lining helps keep feet dry, while Rock Stop® protection disperses shock and pressure caused by rocks underfoot. ROLLBAR® technology offers motion control to help prevent overpronation (foot rolls inward too much). Premium ABOZRB® cushioning in the midsole softens your steps, wherever you go. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Men’s 1569 Country Walking Shoes:
- ROLLBAR support system provides heel stability and motion control, making this shoe a great choice for overpronators.
- Rock Stop, a flexible layer between the midsole and outsole, helps protect feet from rocks and other sharp objects, while reducing pressure and shock.
- Waterproof, durable GORE-TEX lining helps maintain a dry foot environment.
- Debris-Free construction helps keep unwanted materials out of the shoe.
Other Important Information About New Balance Men’s 1569 Country Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, GORE-TEX / polyester upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane insole, ABZORB midsole, Rollbar shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.