New Balance Men’s 1540 Running Shoes — a great pick for any man on the go!
Count on this feature-loaded update to the 1123 for stability, motion control and support as you walk or run. The roomy fit works for those with special foot needs. No-sew construction means fewer seams for less irritation. Special ENCAP® technology (a combination of soft EVA and durable polyurethane) provides cushioned support, while the Rollbar® minimizes rearfoot movement for superior motion control. Top-of-the-line Abzorb® foam cushions each step. Orthotic-Friendly. For flat arches.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Men’s 1540 Running Shoes:
- Enhanced SL-2 last (shape) provides a roomy fit that’s ideal for those with foot ailments and is orthotic-friendly.
- No-sew construction minimizes seams for irritation-free comfort.
- ENCAP midsole combines a core of soft cushioning EVA with a firm polyurethane rim for support and durability.
- Rollbar, a thermoplastic polyurethane posting system, provides motion control, reducing rearfoot movement.
- Abzorb foam insole offers superior cushioning.
Other Important Information About New Balance Men’s 1540 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / mesh upper, synthetic upper lining, EVA sockliner, Abzorb insole, Acteva / ENCAP midsole, blown rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
- Made in USA.