New Balance Men’s 1400v2 Running Shoes surround your feet with a glove-like fit and lightweight REVlite cushioning
Whether you’re a daily walker or a serious runner, this lace-up running shoe is ready for action! The lightweight, synthetic upper with no-sew construction means fewer seams for less foot irritation, while providing a glove-like fit. You’ll enjoy the lightweight feel of the REVlite midsole that offers cushioning and shock absorption. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Men’s 1400v2 Running Shoes:
- NBJ foot last (shape) provides a glove-like fit for the entire foot with a lower instep height and standard heel width.
- No-sew construction creates a seamless upper to help reduce foot irritation.
- REVlite, an innovative, lightweight foam in the midsole, adds extra cushioning and durability.
Other Important Information About New Balance Men’s 1400v2 Running Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1 1/4".
- Material Content: synthetic upper, nylon upper lining and sockliner, foam insole, REVlite midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.