New Balance Men’s 1140 Running Shoes deliver optimal motion control and cushioning for the severe overpronator
If your feet tend to overpronate (roll inward too much) when you walk or run, try this synthetic running shoe that's made in the USA. ENCAP® technology in the midsole combines a cushiony core of EVA with a durable polyurethane rim that adds support. Abzorb® insole absorbs shock for added comfort. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Men’s 1140 Running Shoes:
- ENCAP midsole combines a soft core of EVA cushioning with a tough polyurethane rim for support and durability.
- Ndurance® rubber outsole offers maximum durability in high-wear areas.
- Blown rubber in the outsole ensures a cushioned ride.
- Removable Abzorb insole provides excellent cushioning and shock absorption.
Other Important Information About New Balance Men’s 1140 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic upper and upper lining, Abzorb insole, ENCAP midsole, Ndurance rubber / blown rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
- Made in USA.