New Balance Men’s 1123 Running Shoes give you ultimate motion control and five widths to choose from
Rollbar technology wraps the heel, medial and lateral post to control pronation
New Balance maximizes motion control and stability with a running shoe designed with you in mind. The Rollbar® GR, a TPU posting system, minimizes rearfoot movement, while the midsole, made of an amazing blend of isoprene rubber, provides comfort, performance and the ultimate ride. Removable multi-density foam insole cushions from heel to toe. The unique lacing offers a custom fit and support. A superior fabric lining manages moisture, keeping feet healthy and dry. Recommended for flat arches.
Click here to view the outsole.
Click here to view the Abzorb SBS heel.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Men’s 1123 Running Shoes:
- The Rollbar GR posting system wraps around the medial and lateral sides to achieve the ultimate in motion control.
- ABZORB® FL, New Balance top of the line midsole foam, provides pillowy softness for your feet.
- ABZORB® SBS, an engineered elastomer located in the heel and forefoot, offers optimal shock absorption.
- NDurance® rubber compound crash pad offers maximum durability in high wear areas.
- Blown rubber outsole provides flexibility in the forefoot and is non-marking and durable.
- Removable foam insole allows you to customize your fit.
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper molds to your feet.
- NLOCK® integrated lacing and webbing system secures your feet and customizes the fit.
- Lightning Dry® superior fabric lining keeps you dry and comfortable by managing moisture transfer.
- Feel safe with 360 degree reflectivity during low light hours.
Other Important Information About New Balance Men’s 1123 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic leather and suede / mesh upper, non-woven polyester upper lining and sockliner, foam insole, foam / rubber blend midsole, non-marking blown rubber and Ndurance rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
- Made in USA.