New Balance 877 Walking Shoes pair a classic look with modern technologies
This athletic-designed walking shoe has all the traditional comfort features and technologies you’ve come to expect from New Balance… and more! The rubber outsole has a tread pattern that features a Walking Strike Path® which increases flexibility and helps stabilize and guide feet through the walking gait cycle. A removable, molded EVA insole cushions and absorbs shock, while the ABZORB® foam midsole gives your feet added cushioning for softer strides. You’ll love the look of the suede and mesh upper, plus this walking shoe is proudly made in the USA. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of New Balance 877 Walking Shoes:
- Walking Strike Path® in the outsole helps stabilize your foot and guides your foot through the walking gait.
- ABZORB foam midsole provides extra shock absorption for a smoother walk.
- Removable molded EVA insole conforms to your foot offering cushioning and removes to accommodate your own orthotic.
Other Important Information About New Balance 877 Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: suede / mesh upper, polyester upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole, ABZORB foam midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Care: Spot clean with a damp cloth.
- Made in USA.
About New Balance:
New Balance strives to help people meet their fitness goals, whether it’s living a more healthy and active lifestyle or walking or running a first 5K. New Balance footwear blends function and fashion, offering performance technology with sporty style.