Get better control and improved stability in New Balance 1540v2 Running Shoes
Hit the ground with a new confidence in the supportive comfort of this walking or running shoe. The symmetrical ROLLBAR? technology, along with a wide shoe base, help enhance rearfoot stability to support your every step. Cushioning comes from a removable EVA insole and ENCAP? technology in the midsole, which combines a soft EVA foam and a durable polyurethane rim for support. Plus, the ACTEVA? LITE midsole offers additional cushioning and rebound. The no-sew design helps reduce irritation, while the synthetic mesh upper offers breathability for a fresh feel.
Features & Benefits of New Balance 1540v2 Running Shoes:
- ENCAP midsole combines the soft cushioning of EVA with a firm polyurethane rim for support and durability.
- Symmetrical ROLLBAR design helps reduce rearfoot movement for better motion control.
- ACTEVA LITE midsole softly cushions and resists compression for long-lasting comfort.
- Removable polyurethane insole offers superior cushioning.
- No-sew construction offers irritation-free foot comfort.
Other Important Information About New Balance 1540v2 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / mesh upper, synthetic upper lining, EVA sockliner and insole, ACTEVA / ENCAP midsole, ROLLBAR shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.