Naya Women’s Debbie Loafers — designed to leave a softer footprint on the earth
A classic silhouette gets updated with modern comfort. Made with a recycled foam comfort system, the thickly cushioned footbed in this sophisticated loafer softens your steps. The rubber and cork outsole provides traction for a confident stride, while adding extra cushioning and a flexible feel. This slip-on style is crafted with a naturally breathable, supple leather upper in an eye-catching two-tone design.
Features & Benefits of Naya Women’s Debbie Loafers:
- Vegetable-tanned leather upper and lining conform to your foot and are naturally breathable for a cool, dry foot environment.
- Partially recycled rubber / cork outsole offers flexibility and extra cushioning that easily compresses, yet returns to its original shape.
- Recycled foam comfort system footbed provides soft cushioning that lasts over time.
- Traction outsole helps keep you confident on your feet.
Other Important Information About Naya Women’s Debbie Loafers:
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, recycled foam footbed, tuck board shank, rubber / cork outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.