Naturalizer Women’s Lainey Booties combine the look of riding boots with stretch and N5 Comfort Elements
This chic bootie gives a classic look a lift with a stacked heel. The vintage leather upper is crafted with contrasting color or lizard-embossed polyurethane trim, along with side elastic panels that add generous stretch for a great fit. You also get N5 Comfort Elements, a five-part comfort system that combines a flexible footbed, a featherweight outsole, ergonomic heel and toe shapes, 5mm of polyurethane and latex foam cushioning underfoot and breathable lining.
Features & Benefits of Naturalizer Women’s Lainey Booties:
- Flexible footbed “gives” as you walk.
- Thermoplastic rubber outsole feels lightweight for an effortless stride.
- Ergonomic toe and heel shape enhances stability and balance.
- Extra cushioning underfoot softens impact on your feet.
- Breathable lining helps keep feet cool and comfortable.
Other Important Information About Naturalizer Women’s Lainey Booties:
- Heel Height: 2 3/4".
- Material Content: leather / polyurethane upper, knit fabric / polyurethane upper lining, polyurethane sockliner, polyurethane / latex foam footbed, steel shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.