Naturalizer Women’s Corrin Slip-On Loafers surround your feet with N5 comfort technology and casual style
This casual loafer is sure to become a go-to favorite, thanks to the leather upper, with moc toe and lace-up detailing, featuring side stretch elastic inserts for a great fit. N5 Technology gives the shoe a flexible insole, featherweight outsole, ergonomic heel and toe shape for stability, polyurethane foam cushioning in the insole and breathable microfiber linings. A steel shank offers arch support, while the outsole provides sure-footed traction.
Features & Benefits of Naturalizer Women’s Corrin Slip-On Loafers:
- Flexible insole “gives” as you walk.
- Thermoplastic rubber outsole feels lightweight for an effortless stride.
- Ergonomic toe and heel shape enhances stability and balance.
- Extra cushioning underfoot softens impact on your feet.
- Breathable lining helps keep feet cool and comfortable.
Other Important Information About Naturalizer Women’s Corrin Slip-On Loafers:
- Material Content: leather upper, microfiber upper and upper lining, foam insole, plastic shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.