Naturalizer Women’s Arness Wide Shaft Riding Boots — five layers of comfort combine beautifully in one sophisticated style!
This low heel leather riding boot is loaded up with comfort features you can feel and style details you can see. N5 Comfort technology keys in on five foot-pampering elements: a flexible foam insole, featherweight thermoplastic rubber outsole, extra cushioning to soften impact, ergonomic heel and toe shapes for better stability and breathable linings to help keep feet cool. A full-length side zipper allows for quick and easy on / off. The wide shaft accommodates calves up to 16", and a wide, full-length elastic stretch insert, offering a comfortable fit even for athletic calves.
Features & Benefits of Naturalizer Women’s Arness Wide Shaft Riding Boots:
- Flexible insole “gives” as you walk.
- Thermoplastic rubber outsole feels lightweight for an effortless stride.
- Ergonomic toe and heel shape enhances stability and balance.
- Extra cushioning underfoot softens impact on your feet.
- Breathable lining helps keep feet cool and comfortable.
Other Important Information About Naturalizer Women’s Arness Wide Shaft Riding Boots:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Shaft Height: 14 1/2".
- Material Content: nappa leather upper, knit fabric upper lining, polyurethane sockliner, polyurethane foam insole, steel shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.