NatraCure Men’s / Women’s Hot / Cold Plantar Fascia Relief Socks deliver heel pain relief and targeted support right where you need it
These innovative socks get to the sole of your pain! They’re made with gel packs that can be inserted in the soles, providing hot or cold therapy from heel to toe. Soothing hot therapy is what you want if you have poor circulation, arthritis or cold feet. Choose cold therapy to help relieve the arch and heel pain of plantar fasciitis. Plus, an adjustable Plantar Fascia strap offers the ideal amount of arch support.
Caution: Do not use on open wounds. If irritation, discomfort or poor circulation occurs, discontinue use and contact a physician.
Features & Benefits of NatraCure Men’s / Women’s Hot / Cold Plantar Fascia Relief Socks:
- Full-length gel packs can be inserted in the soles of the socks for hot or cold therapy to ease foot pain and swelling.
- Cold therapy helps relieve pain—great for those with plantar fasciitis heel pain.
- Hot therapy helps improve circulation, alleviate arthritis pain and warm up cold feet.
- Plantar Fascia strap adjusts for the ideal amount of support at the arch to help relieve arch and heel pain.
- Polyester / spandex blend socks feel soft and comfortable against the skin.
Other Important Information About NatraCure Men’s / Women’s Hot / Cold Plantar Fascia Relief Socks:
- Material Content: nylon, polyester, spandex, cotton, gel.
- Care: Remove gel packs. Hand wash socks with mild soap. Rinse. Air dry.