European-crafted design and a stretchable fit make Napa Flex by David Tate Women’s Elda Slide Sandals easy to love!
Whether you want an easy, customized fit or need a sandal that accommodates bunions, this Italian-made, casual slide is the one for you. The stretchable leather upper easily conforms to the shape of your foot. A hook-and-loop strap over the foot adds extra adjustability, allowing you to further customize the fit. The leather sockliner is hand-stitched to the foam footbed, which packs extra cushioning at the forefoot and heel to soften your steps. It’s all crafted on a low, cork-wrapped wedge for a slight lift.
Features & Benefits of Napa Flex by David Tate Women’s Elda Slide Sandals:
- Hand-stitched, foam-padded footbed offers extra cushioning in the forefoot and heel for added walking comfort.
- Flexible, durable rubber outsole provides sure-footed traction.
- Stretchable leather upper conforms to your foot, creating a forgiving fit that’s great for those with bunions.
- Hook-and-loop strap adds extra adjustability, enhancing the fit.
Other Important Information About Napa Flex by David Tate Women’s Elda Slide Sandals:
- Heel Height: 1 3/4".
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, foam footbed and midsole, steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
- Made in Italy.