Naot Women's Matai Mary Jane Shoes improve a classic look with cushiony, supportive footbeds
This Mary Jane wraps your foot with a soft leather upper, accented with suede detailing. The padded lining and adjustable hook-and-loop instep strap offer a great fit. The Naot footbed, made of cork and latex and lined with suede, provides excellent arch support and absorbs shock. Plus, it molds to the shape of your foot over time and is removable, making this shoe orthotic-friendly!
Click here to view Naot footbed technology.
Features & Benefits of Naot Women's Matai Mary Jane Shoes:
- Beautiful leather upper is breathable to help keep feet fresh and comfortable.
- Suede sockliner feels wonderful next to your skin and absorbs moisture for a healthy foot environment.
- Lightweight, anatomically shaped natural latex and cork footbed absorbs shock and moisture, while encouraging natural posture.
- Removable footbed adjusts to the shape of your foot, increasing comfort over time, and can be replaced with a new Naot footbed or a custom orthotic.
- Hook-and-loop closure provides adjustability, allowing your foot to relax in a comfortable position.
- Arch support distributes weight evenly over the surface of the foot and relieving pressure in your spine and joints.
- Deep heel cup helps you keep your balance and protects the heel.
- Polyurethane outsole offers a lightweight feel and durability.
Other Important Information About Naot Women's Matai Mary Jane Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: leather upper, padded upper lining, suede sockliner, cork and latex insole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Do not clean metal leather.