Naot Women’s Brasilia Slide Sandals deliver anatomically shaped support and cushioning that conforms to your feet
From the first time you step into this casual, strappy slide, the removable, natural cork and latex insole begins to mold to the contours of your foot. Plus, the suede-lined insole also absorbs shock to help reduce the impact of walking, while the molded, deep heel cup and arch support work together to distribute weight evenly across the foot. The light, flexible polyurethane outsole resists slips for a confident stride. The soft leather upper crosses over the foot with three straps, featuring a hook-and-loop closure on the top strap for easy adjustability. Metal chain accents and a ring ornament add stylish flair.
Features & Benefits of Naot Women’s Brasilia Slide Sandals:
- Anatomically shaped cork / latex footbed absorbs shock, molds to the shape of your foot and offers support with a molded arch and deep heel cup.
- Hook-and-loop closure allows you to adjust the fit.
- Polyurethane outsole provides a lightweight, flexible feel, along with durability and slip-resistant traction.
- Metal shank adds extra stability and support.
Other Important Information About Naot Women’s Brasilia Slide Sandals:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, suede sockliner, cork / latex insole, cork midsole, metal shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
- Made in Israel.