New Balance Men’s / Women’s Pressure Relief Full Length Insoles conform to the shape of your feet to help relieve pressure points
These Pressure Relief insoles are designed with a top layer of Plastazote® foam that gently adjusts to the shape of your foot by using your own body heat! This helps reduce friction inside your shoes to prevent blisters, while redistributing pressure across the surface of the foot. Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Pressure Relief Men’s / Women’s Full Length Insoles:
- Plastazote top layer uses your own body heat to mold to the shape of your foot, helping relieve pressure points—great for those with diabetes or arthritis.
- Lightweight, long-lasting Abzorb cushioning pods with Poron® foam provide shock absorption at heel and forefoot.
- Air flow channels molded into the arch help move warm air away and draw cool air toward the foot for a comfortable, dry environment.
- Support system features an anatomical heel cradle and arch support to help redistribute pressure underfoot.
Other Important Information About New Balance Pressure Relief Men’s / Women’s Full Length Insoles:
- Material Content: Plastazote, polyurethane, Poron.