Stabilize your ankle to help relieve sprains and swelling with the New Balance Adjustable Titanium Ankle Support
Give your ankle a combination of compression and thermal therapy with this adjustable ankle support. Compression helps keep your ankle stable as you move, while Nano Titanium Technology embedded into the brace helps increase circulation and warmth to the ankle. This reduces tension in the ankle, helping to prevent ankle sprains and swelling. Plus, you can customize the fit and level of compression with two adjustable hook-and-loop straps.
Caution: This product is made with a neoprene blend that contains natural rubber, which may cause allergic reactions and skin irritations in some individuals. Consult a physician if you have sensitivity to natural rubber or if a rash develops.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Adjustable Titanium Ankle Support:
- Ti22 thermal therapy sleeve with Nano Titanium Technology helps keep your ankle warm and reduces tension for easier movement.
- Compression applies consistent support, which helps increase circulation to help relieve ankle pain and speed up recovery time from muscle strain and fatigue.
- Two adjustable hook-and-loop straps allow you to customize the fit and level of compression.
Other Important Information About New Balance Adjustable Titanium Ankle Support:
- Material Content: SBR (styrene-butadiene rubber), nylon, polyester, spandex.
- Care: Hand wash cold. Dry flat. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.