New Balance Adjustable Titanium Achilles Support helps relieve Achilles tendonitis pain with compression and Nano Titanium Technology
Achilles tendonitis can cause severe pain and swelling, usually in the area just above the ankle. This adjustable Achilles support uses compression to stabilize the Achilles tendon. Plus, the brace is embedded with Nano Titanium Technology, which helps increase circulation and warmth to the Achilles area to help relieve tension. The adjustable hook-and-loop strap makes it easy to get the fit and level of compression you want.
Caution: This product is made with a neoprene blend that contains natural rubber, which may cause allergic reactions and skin irritations in some individuals. Consult a physician if you have sensitivity to natural rubber or if a rash develops.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Adjustable Titanium Achilles Support:
- Ti22 thermal therapy sleeve with Nano Titanium Technology helps keep your Achilles tendon warm and reduces tension for easier movement.
- Compression applies consistent support, which helps increase circulation to help relieve Achilles tendon pain and speed up recovery time from muscle strain and fatigue.
- Adjustable strap allows you to customize the fit and level of compression.
Other Important Information About New Balance Adjustable Titanium Achilles Support:
- Material Content: SBR (styrene-butadiene rubber), nylon, polyester, spandex.
- Care: Hand wash cold. Dry flat. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.