Munro Women’s Dana Slip-On Shoes “give” with your feet, thanks to plenty of flex and stretch!
Walk with ease in this casual slip-on. Piping accents the envelope vamp on the Open Stretch fabric upper, which conforms to the shape of your foot for a customized fit. Not only does the natural latex rubber outsole provide shock absorption, flexibility and traction, it also gives you a slight lift with a low wedge. Moisture-wicking Knit Soft lining helps keep your foot comfortably dry, while the removable polyurethane and Poron® insole adds cushioning to soften your steps. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Munro Women’s Dana Slip-On Shoes:
- Natural latex rubber outsole absorbs shock in the heel, while providing flexibility and traction for a comfortable, confident stride.
- Breathable Knit Soft fabric lining wicks away moisture to help keep feet dry.
- Removable polyurethane insole with a Poron insert cushions your steps, or it can be replaced with your own orthotic.
- Combination last (shape) features a heel that’s narrower than the forefoot for a better fit.
Other Important Information About Munro Women’s Dana Slip-On Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1 1/4".
- Material Content: Open Stretch (polyurethane / spandex) upper, Knit Soft (polyester / nylon) upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane insole and midsole, steel shank, latex rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
- Made in USA.