Munro Women’s Cheryl Slip-On Shoes deliver shock absorption, flexibility and traction with everyday, casual style
When you feel this casual slip-on, you’ll make it a go-to favorite in your wardrobe. That’s because the rubber outsole, made from natural latex, provides shock-absorbing, flexible and slip-resistant properties for a comfortable, confident stride. Plus, the leather upper offers plenty of toe wiggle room and a side elastic stretch insert for a great fit.
Features & Benefits of Munro Women’s Cheryl Slip-On Shoes:
- Natural latex rubber outsole flexes with your foot and absorbs shock, while providing slip-resistant traction.
- Oblique toe box provides plenty of room for toes to move.
- Combination last (shape) features a heel that is two widths narrower than the forefoot for an improved fit.
- Riveted steel shank offers long-wearing support.
- Knit Soft lining provides breathability and wicks moisture away from the foot for a cool, dry environment.
Other Important Information About Munro Women’s Cheryl Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, Knit Soft (polyester / nylon) upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane insole, steel shank, latex rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
- Made in USA.