Step lightly in the XL Ultralite cushioning of Munro Women’s Alpine Mary Jane Shoes
Take this Mary Jane on long walks with comfort and ease. It features the XL Ultralite outsole with a moderate wedge that offers shock absorption, traction and flexibility with a lift. The nubuck leather upper is made with an adjustable hook-and-loop instep strap for a customized fit. Knit soft fabric lining wicks away moisture to help keep the interior dry for a comfortable foot environment. Enjoy every step you take on the removable cushioning polyurethane footbed, which can be replaced with a personal orthotic if desired. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Munro Women’s Alpine Mary Jane Shoes:
- Breathable Knit Soft fabric lining wicks away moisture to help keep feet dry.
- Removable foam-padded insole cushions your steps, or it can be replaced with your own orthotic.
- Combination last (shape) features a heel that’s narrower than the forefoot for a better fit.
- XL Ultralite outsole provides shock absorption, traction and flexibility.
Other Important Information About Munro Women’s Alpine Mary Jane Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1 1/4".
- Material Content: nubuck upper, Knit Soft (polyester / nylon) upper lining and sockliner, foam insole, polyurethane midsole, steel shank, XL Ultralite outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
- Made in USA.